MB 300SD for sale

  • jvs9932
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2010
      Hey Gang,

      I'm getting a newer VW and am putting my Benz up for sale. It's a 1984 300SD with a mere 230,000 miles on it. I've had the car for a little more than five years and bought it with the express intention of running SVO. I converted it with a Frybrid two-tank system. I have had no problems with the conversion whatsoever. Flawless rig. The car is in good shape, but not gonna win any beauty pagents. A few pings here and there on the body, the cruise control and vacuum power locks do not work. And the center console controls for the rear windows need to be replaced. Other than that it's in good shape and with some loving care it can be in great shape. Considering the quality of the conversion installed, I'm asking $4000.

      I'm in Hollywood so if you're interested please let me know a good time for you to come see it. You can email me off list at john.spezzano@...

      thanks,
      jvs