Huntington Beach Green Expo, Tomorrow 09-20-08 10 AM to 4 PM

  • Dave Ortolf
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2008
      I encourage anyone reading this to attend or tell others in So Cal
      about the Expo.

      I will be making a 30 minute PowerPoint presentation giving an
      overview of the current status of biofuels in general and SVO and
      biodiesel in particular at the Expo this Saturday at 2:30 p.m.

      The expo will be in the parking lot of the Central Library at the
      intersection of Golden West and Talbert. It runs from 10 a.m. to 4
      p.m. 50 exhibitors are lined including the Los Angeles Biodiesel
      Cooperative.

      I am also taking this opportunity to introduce a California public
      benefit nonprofit corporation named American Biofuels Union. We're
      currently organizing, soliciting funding and pursuing 501(c)(3) non-
      profit status.

      The purpose of the organization is to promote education, sponsor
      workshops to teach people how to make and use biodiesel and also to
      educate the public, elected officials and regulators with regard to
      the localized small-scale production and use of biofuels.

      Feel free to contact me for additional information, questions or
      comments or if you or someone you know has money to give away to a
      worthy cause.

      Regards,

      Dave Ortolf
      714-552-553