How to dispose of the settled out stuff

  • Joe Broderick
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 14 9:46 PM
      Any recommendations on how to get rid of the sludge or settled out
      stuff that forms at the bottom of a cubee after it has been resettled
      many times and accumulated to the point that the only thing in the
      cubee is the sludge.

      Should I go to a restaurant and ask that they take it or pay them? I
      don't have a relationship with a restaurant so there is no obligation
      for them to help me.

      Any thoughts appreciated

      Joe
    • Jim Pasquini

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 15 12:41 AM
          Tsk, tsk back at ya.

          I have one but almost 9 gallons of the stuff will turn
          it into something other than compost.

          Joe