For Sale: Fuel Trailer 500 gallons in LA

  • yahoo@barclaybrown.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 7, 2006
      Hi All:

      I just listed an 500 gal fuel trailer on ebay that I don't need. Here's the description and link. It's located near LAX.

      This is a great trailer for hauling or storing 500 gallons of diesel fuel, oil, or biodiesel. I bought it but then didn't have a need for it, so it's up for auction. I was planning to use the giant box on the back for on-board filtration, pumping, or even storage of more fuel or oil. The trailer can handle a lot of weight!

      GVAR - 12,000 pounds
      Gross Load Capacity - 10,000 pounds
      tongue weight - 800 pounds

      Most of these types of trailers go for about $2000-4000 depending on condition, etc. This one starts low and has a reserve much less than that range, so it will be a good deal for someone, and I want to get it out of here.

      Big Tex Trailer with a McCarthy Cargo Tank on - Diesel MFG - 6 -89. Shell is 12 GA and holds 550 GAL U.S. Trailer is 11 feet long and 5 feet wide, tongue is 3 ft. 8 inches. It has a storage box which is 3ft x 5ft and 4ft tall with 2 opening doors. Tire size is 7:50 - 16 LT new. The wheels are 8 lug. It has a 2 and 5/16 inch ball hitch on it. The tank has no leaks in it. Trailer is located in Los Angeles, near LAX airport. Buyer must arrange for pickup.

      Thanks!