Co-moderator requested

  • Johnny-realness
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 1:07 PM
      Hi all,
      Since I will be away on vacation for part of July and August, I am looking for somebody to help handle the socalsvo list.

      Basically, the responsibility involves approving new members to be on the list (unless they appear to be spammers), and approving the first message by a new member (unless it is spam or to far from the subject of the list).

      Please let me know if you have an interest in this.  Your assistance is appreciated!

      -Luigi, moderator

      http://mail.yahoo.com