South Bay Energy Fair, panel discussion audio recording now available...

  • Cycle Santa Monica
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      There was an interesting panel discussion at the South Bay Energy Fair
      last month (May 2006).

      If you would like to hear the panel discussion, you can find the audio
      recording at the links below.

      Additionally, I would like to comment, that in addition to the
      discussion of renewable, environmentally friendly, sustainable energy
      options, was being discussed, in general, there was some specific
      information about an "ethanol coop" in Los Angeles, which is making
      their ethanol from expired soda pop, and for sale to coop member for
      under $2 per gallon.

      What I found very interesting about this is that, according the one of
      the panelists, who drives his Saab with 100% ethanol for the last
      30,000, he stated that there are many other vehicles that can run on
      100% ethanol, including motorcycles and scooters.

      You can here him talk about it yourself on the tape. I have contact info
      on this guy, if people are interested in it.

      http://www.radio4all.net/index.php?op=program-info&program_id=18253
      or at:
      http://www.archive.org/details/20060520SouthBayEnergyFair

      Michael
      Cycle Santa Monica!
      Empowering Cyclists, Skaters, and Pedestrians
      In Santa Monica and the Westside
      Using Environmentally Friendly Vehicles
      Using Earth Friendly Renewable Fuels
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cyclesantamonica