Joshua Tree Car Camp

  • tarbubble
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
      the bubble family would like to attend (2 adults & a baby). we'll be
      driving from the Irvine area; if anybody would like to carpool with
      us just let me know. our car can seat 5, so there would be 2
      openings. or else we can move the carseat into someone else's car -
      whatever.
    • A M
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2003
        I will like to carpool.
        -Arif

        tarbubble <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        the bubble family would like to attend (2 adults & a baby). we'll be
        driving from the Irvine area; if anybody would like to carpool with
        us just let me know. our car can seat 5, so there would be 2
        openings. or else we can move the carseat into someone else's car -
        whatever.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT