Fwd: [LAFD] LAFD Fire Chief Brian L. Cummings Announces Retirement

  • Radio Lady
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2013

      ---- Forwarded message ----

      From: "lafd listmaster" <lafdlistmaster@...>
      Date: Oct 10, 2013 11:55 AM

      Dear Friend of the LAFD,

       Please view LAFD.org/blog for any updated information...

      LOS ANGELES - We would like to share with you a statement from Fire Chief Brian L. Cummings:

      "Effective November 1, 2013 the Mayor will be appointing an Interim Fire Chief.

      Following a period of transition, I will retire from the Los Angeles Fire Department."

      And the rest of the statement is on the blog, http://lafd.blogspot.com/2013/10/lafd-fire-chief-brian-l-cummings.html?m=1

      RL

    • djpaulino@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2013