Brush Fire Azusa Cyn Hwy 39

  • Jeremy greene
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
      KABC showing large column going mostly straight up. I have no more details

      Sent from my iPhone
    • Tim Macias
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
        40 Acres with 0% containment, LACoFD and ANF are in a unified command, 3 homes have been evacuated and at least 25 more are being protected,

        Tim Macias

        KABC showing large column going mostly straight up. I have no more details

        Sent from my iPhone

        *********************
        THE WEB'S SOURCE FOR FIRE SERVICE TRAINING
        Drill Downloads, Live Events, Article Features & More
        http://www.firehouse.com/training/

        GET THE BEST FIREFIGHTING CONTENT & FEATURES
        Join Firehouse.com's MembersZone Today
        http://cms.firehouse.com/launch/
      • Tim Macias
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 23, 2013
          The latest update from Madre IC fire has grown to 190 acres 5% containment fire is burning in a northeasterly direction into the forest, North Duarte and Bradbury are not threatened by the fire

          Admin Blue 6
          Command ANF