My Groups

  • patrick_vervooren
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 20, 2013
      Hi this is Patrick Ver Vooren
      I have a qustion about my driffent groups
      Does anyone know why am not getting the E-mails from the driffent groups like i use to everday?
      Does it have something to do with the new yahoo?

      Thank you
      Patrick Ver Vooren
      E-mail Pat31365@...
    • Craig

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 21, 2013
          From what I hear, yes, it may well have to do with Yahoo! Groups Neo.

          However, note that the SoCalFire group has been very quiet for the last
          couple of years.