29164FW: Breaking News: Bridge fire shuts down I-15 in Hesperia

  • jeremy greene
    May 5 3:08 PM

      From: abc7.com <abc7@...>;
      To: <computeremail2001@...>;
      Subject: Breaking News: Bridge fire shuts down I-15 in Hesperia
      Sent: Mon, May 5, 2014 9:33:29 PM

      Breaking news | ABC7 Los Angeles

      Monday, May 5, 2014

      �br />A bridge fire in Hesperia has forced authorities to shut down Interstate 15 due to debris calling on the freeway.

      Fire officials say the Ranchero Road Bridge is fully engulfed in flames. Northbound lanes of the I-15 are closed just south of the bridge, and southbound lanes are closed at Joshua Street.

      Get more details

      When you witness breaking news and can safely capture it, send your video, picture or tip to video@...

      ABC7 Los Angeles iPad app�/td>Get breaking news on
      our free iPad app

      ABC7 Los Angeles iPad app
      �/td>�/td>More apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android at abc7.com/apps

      FACEBOOK�a href="http://www.facebook.com/abc7" title="Like ABC7 on Facebook">Like ABC7TWITTER�a href="http://twitter.com/abc7" title="Follow @abc7 on Twitter">Follow @abc7

        SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS

        I'd like to receive the following newsletters from abc7.com
        Sign up for news alerts

        Morning Weather | Mid-day Weather | Evening Weather | Morning Headlines | Mid-day Headlines | Evening Headlines | Entertainment Headlines | Health Headlines | Consumer Headlines | Breaking News | Power Alerts | LIVE Stream Video

        When you registered with our site, you asked to receive the Breaking news | ABC7 Los Angeles newsletter.

        If you wish to unsubscribe to this newsletter, click here and confirm.

        To unsubscribe from ALL future commercial email from ABC7/KABC-TV/DT regarding its products and services, click here and confirm.

        This email was sent to computeremail2001@... and is a promotional message from ABC7/KABC-TV/DT, 500 Circle Seven Drive, Glendale, CA 91201.

        Please do not respond to this e-mail. If you need further assistance, please visit our Member Services page.