new girl here

  • yit_300
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 12:09 AM
      Out going, nice looking and active person from u.s.,is looking for my
      mr right for a long time, unfortunately I have not got the right one.

      I want to talk to anyone who is honest and loyal, espically those who
      works in military. If any of you share my briefs and can give me
      pleasure(of course I will give you pleasure too), please check my photo
      at my homepage and drop me a line :

      avec2008,
      http://militaryromances.zu5.net