Free ipod

  • shaun shaun
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      Hey everyone, I just joined this site and you can get a free ipod. all you gotta do is sign up for a free offer and refer 5 friends and they give you an ipod. My friend just got hers so i decided to try it. Good luck, just click on teh link below

      http://www.freeiPods.com/default.aspx?referer=10414056