Important Letter for sobergroup Members

  • zgbjmvzitk
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2004
      Refinancing your home is never easier and more profitable.
      Our staff works exclusively to save you the most money as possible on any home loan.
      We secure loans at better interest rates, for anyone anywhere. Do not miss out.
      Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
      http://grealus.com/azghu
      All it takes is thirty seconds.

      Financial security is trivial in an economy such as this.
      Let our knowledgeable staff assist you in any way possible.
      Please take thirty seconds and fill out this form right now.
      http://grealus.com/azghu

      This is a one time opportunity.
      You cannot miss out on interest rates as low as this.
      All it takes is 30 seconds to start the money saving process.
      http://grealus.com/azghu
      If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

      Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
      http://grealus.com/azghu

    • kbneyqkje
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 8, 2004
        We will provide loans to anyone. If you are self employed, we will find the proper financing. We specialize in high risk loans. If you have ever been turned away for a loan we can help.
        Please Copy and paste the following link into your web browser now.
        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

        Refinancing your home is the answer to your question;
        How do I save more money?
        Our staff can explain how you can pay your loan off faster or put cash in your pocket,

        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1
        If you do not copy and paste the above link into your web browser the saving process cannot be started.

        Opportunities such as this do not occur every day.
        We will refinance your home at a better interest rate.
        We save people time and money, with our outstanding loan approval rate.

        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

        We can refinance your home and help you financially.
        http://diplender.com/?partid=rcc1

      • nrhmcogsr
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 19, 2004
          Debt consolidation is important.
          You can minimize bills and live happier
          If you are in the hole we can get you out.
          Just give us a try

          http://xolwed.com/adghu
          please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

          Do you want to live better financially?
          Do you want to provide a better life to you and your family?
          Cant do any of this because of debt.
          We can and will help you.

          copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
          http://xolwed.com/adfhu

          Debt consolidation is only a single click away.
          Take thirty seconds and minimize outrageous bills.
          If Credit companies are coming after you we can help.
          http://xolwed.com/adehu
          Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

          Get professional help for your personal debt needs.

          http://xolwed.com/adehu

        • pnhvnmvll
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2004
            Interest rates are as low as they can possibly get.
            Be sure to take advantage of this possible once in a lifetime opportunity.
            Better interest rate means lower payments for you, take advantage of this.

            http://grealus.com/ajrhu

            Be sure to take advantage of this now you will be sorry if you do not.
            http://grealus.com/acwhu