WHole lotta woman (?

  • gabrillahuntl
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2012
      I am looking mainly for sex but if something more happens out of this that would be good to....I have a tongue ring that I love to use.....and I need a man to use it on.....I am not into men that r older then me but if u look good then that might not matter...it all depends.. But you better be able to handle alot of sex.......I like good looking men.....I dont have the perfect body so if ur into that dont bother me....im 5'4 and 160-165...that gives u an idea about my body...but im not ugly and I love to be pleased as well as please http://ard.sweetdiscreet.com/trafficoptimizer/index.php?toid=80498&r=lc356671