Meet 19yo Daniel (naked in the shower)

  • Peter Atkinson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2004
      New gay movies available for download -
      www.GayMoviesPage.com -------------------------------

      I met Daniel at a the local pool where I train 4 days a week.
      After a couple of weeks we became regular training buddies.

      Daniel is 19yo, dirty blonde hair, nicely tanned, about 6"2'
      and slim build at 75kgs.

      After several weeks we were talking about my job (that is
      running GayMoviesPage.com) which Daniel was very kewl about (although he
      says he is straight).

      I had mentioned several times, that after seeing Daniel in the
      showers that he would make an awesome model for a movie.

      Out of the blue - Daniel asked if I could film him
      masturbating in the shower.

      The movie is 14 minutes long and is a 66 meg download. You can
      download the complete movie from www.GayMoviesPage.com

      If Daniel is keen on persuing his porn career then I'll
      definitely let you know of any more movies.

      Enjoy it guys.... I know I did.

      Peter

    • Terry