RE: [RCSE] Covering Obeche over white foam

  • Cliff E-Mail
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2006
      Speaking of John Derstine, has he ever been heard of since? Was his
      whereabouts ever discovered? I have done business with John in the past,
      read quite a few of his posts and always wondered what ever happened to him.

      Best wishes
      Cliff Lindgren

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2006
        Unfortunately, no. I watched on RCGroups for any word, last I saw was
        his passport was used to leave the country (Puerto Rico?). His daughter
        would post periodically, sounded very - well, you can imagine how
        upsetting that must be.

        He sold me gear for a scale ship, had a couple long conversations about
        flying and scale ships, just seemed like a hell of a nice guy. I hope
        this is a middle age crazy thing and that he's living the high life some
        where.

        Brent