Re: [soaplite] as_Foobar deserializer in a CGI server

  • Ian Kallen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2001
      Ah, reviewing the archives and poking around the use of $schemaclass in
      SOAP::Deserializer led me to do this

      BEGIN {
      sub SOAP::XMLSchemaApacheSOAP::Deserializer::as_Vector {
      my $self = shift;
      [ map { scalar(($self->decode_object($_))[1]) } @{$_[3] || []} ];
      } # as_Vector
      }

      While I haven't finished shaking this out, it appears to be the bit of
      magic I need; Data::Dumper is showing a fully populated arrayref :)

      cheers,
      -Ian

      --
      Ian Kallen <spidaman@...> | AIM: iankallen