Re: [soaplite] SOAPLite

  • Bill Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 29, 2001
      On 10/29/01 12:52 PM, "Paul Kulchenko" <paulclinger@...> wrote:

      > My hope was that distribution has enough examples to get any one up
      > to speed. I'm about to update cookbook with more questions, examples
      > and details. I'll be more than glad to include examples you can
      > provide. Thank you.

      Hello again :)

      I am sorry to be a pest, but I am having trouble trying to get this
      converted to a Perl/SOAPLite script:

      POST /bill/BrokerEmployee.asmx HTTP/1.1
      Host: 207.203.95.95
      SOAPAction: "http://artemis.fccj.org/webservices/ClassRoster"

      <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <soap:Body>
      <ClassRoster xmlns="http://artemis.fccj.org/webservices/">
      <strBrokerID>string</strBrokerID>
      <strClassReferenceNumber>string</strClassReferenceNumber>
      <strTerm>string</strTerm>
      </ClassRoster>
      </soap:Body>
      </soap:Envelope>

      Is example 5.a in the guide.soaplite.com site the one I should try to cram
      this into?

      ???
      -Sx-