Re: [soaplite] SOAPLite

  • Bill Jones
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 29, 2001
      >> Where is the FAQ and examples site (if any) for this list?
      > You may find helpful http://guide.soaplite.com and
      > http://cookbook.soaplite.com

      Thx :)

      > and details. I'll be more than glad to include examples you can
      > provide. Thank you.

      OK :) So long as you asked :)
      -Sx-
    • Ivan R. Judson
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 29, 2001
        Ok, a summary that might be clear enough to help is the following:

        I have a super class G, with methods event, and d_event.
        I have subclasses D and C.
        D implements neither event nor d_event.
        C implements event by calling SUPER::event, then iterating over it's list of
        D's and calling D->event.

        C and D are SOAP servers on different machines.

        C->event works, and it calls D->d_event. D->d_event never gets passed to G,
        where it's implemented.

        I'm working on simple example code, but it's a hairy problem :-).

        --Ivan

      • Bill Jones
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 29, 2001
          On 10/29/01 12:52 PM, "Paul Kulchenko" <paulclinger@...> wrote:

          > My hope was that distribution has enough examples to get any one up
          > to speed. I'm about to update cookbook with more questions, examples
          > and details. I'll be more than glad to include examples you can
          > provide. Thank you.

          Hello again :)

          I am sorry to be a pest, but I am having trouble trying to get this
          converted to a Perl/SOAPLite script:

          POST /bill/BrokerEmployee.asmx HTTP/1.1
          Host: 207.203.95.95
          SOAPAction: "http://artemis.fccj.org/webservices/ClassRoster"

          <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
          <soap:Body>
          <ClassRoster xmlns="http://artemis.fccj.org/webservices/">
          <strBrokerID>string</strBrokerID>
          <strClassReferenceNumber>string</strClassReferenceNumber>
          <strTerm>string</strTerm>
          </ClassRoster>
          </soap:Body>
          </soap:Envelope>

          Is example 5.a in the guide.soaplite.com site the one I should try to cram
          this into?

          ???
          -Sx-