Re: [soaplite] beginners question: use Win32::OLE causes error

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2001
      Hi, Ljubica!

      > I also think it is nothing to do with IIS permissions (IISUser
      > belongs to Administrators group).
      You're right, it's not a permission problem.

      > dispatch_to('C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin') and I also tried
      ->dispatch_to('C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin', 'PS')

      should solve your problem. Take a look into SECURITY section in
      SOAP::Lite documentation which describes what is hapenning here.

      my $newobj= new PS or
      die "no luck: ", SOAP::Lite->self->call->faultstring;

      should give you better error info on client side. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      --- Ljubica Cica <ljubica_cica@...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > I have a SOAP client and a server set up and my client program does
      > what I
      > expect it to do until I put use Win32::OLE line into the package
      > from the
      > dispatch line. My client is on unix (soap::lite 0.51) while server
      > is on
      > Win2K IIS5 (SOAP::Lite 0.46). Client program looks like:
      >

      > use SOAP::Lite +autodispatch=>
      > uri => 'http://xx.xxx/cgi-bin/PS',
      > proxy => 'http://xx.xx/cgi-bin/temp.cgi' ,
      > autotype => 0;
      > my $newobj= new PS or die "no luck";
      > my %results1;
      > my $newresults = $newobj->Fields("xxxx") or die "no luck1";
      > #\%results1=$newresults;
      > my %results1=%$newresults;
      > foreach my $key (keys %results1) {
      >
      > print "$key=>$results1{$key}\n";
      > }
      >
      > that temp.cgi has a line
      >
      > dispatch_to('C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin') and I also tried
      >
      > ->

      dispatch_to('C:/Inetpub/wwwroot/cgi-bin','C:/Perl/site/lib/auto/Win32')

      http://personals.yahoo.com