Construction Example(s) ???

  • Bill Jones
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 23, 2001
      Hi All :)

      I have a basic question, I've been playing with only a few days now but I am
      not sure how to 'implement' the few examples I've seen both here and on the
      WWW.

      I want to talk via SSL using basic authentication to:

      http://207.203.95.95/bill/BrokerEmployee.asmx/ClassRoster?strBrokerID=ETB251
      &strClassReferenceNumber=138887&strTerm=20021

      (Sorry for the long URL, you may need to fix formatting errors caused by
      posting.)

      I posted a NTLM question the other day and got two very good responses about
      various NTLM sites to get the protocol for implementing it in Perl (which I
      am following up on :)

      The remote server supports SOAP, GET, and POST - however, I am at a loss as
      to how to use SOAP to do this. Ultimately I want to parse the XML - but I
      am not sure I am even talking to the server correctly to start with.

      Any thoughts or references would be most appreciated :)

      -Sx-
      William C (Bill) Jones
      Lead, Courseware Support Analyst
      (Lead e-Systems Developer)
      Florida Community College at Jacksonville
      501 West State Street, Rm 229
      Jacksonville, Florida 32202-4030
      wcjones@...
      PHONE (904) 632-3089
      FAX (904) 632-3007
      "I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am
      not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."
      ::: Richard Nixon
    • alexukua
      Message 2 of 12 , Feb 18, 2009
        Example how to working with Ukraine text utf8

        my $utf8='Åëåêòðîííà á³áë³îòåêà';

        my $utf8 = pack 'U*', unpack 'U0U*', $utf8;

        my $title=SOAP::Data->name('title')->type('string')->value($utf8);