Re: [soaplite] SOAP problems questions, regarding weblogs.com "ping"ing

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2001
      Hi, Bill!

      Here is the example that is included with 0.52:

      use SOAP::Lite;

      my $weblogs = SOAP::Lite
      -> proxy("http://rpc.weblogs.com/weblogUpdates")
      -> on_action(sub{'"/weblogUpdates"'});

      print $weblogs->ping(
      SOAP::Data->name(weblogname=>'Scripting News'),
      SOAP::Data->name(weblogurl=>'http://www.scripting.com/'),
      )->result->{message};

      As you may see the result of ->result() method is hash, so in your
      case it'll look like:

      my $response = $soap->ping(
      SOAP::Data->name(weblogname=>$siteName),
      SOAP::Data->name(weblogurl=>$siteURI)
      );
      prnit $response->result->{message};

      Best wishes, Paul.