performance issues

  • damullens@lat-inc.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2001
      Hi,

      Right now we have a soap cgi-based server. We would like better
      performance. I read the guide and there were four options...which one
      is the best (as far as performance is concerned)?

      Also, which configuration would be easiest to implement given that we
      are using the cgi-based soap server?

      Thanks!!

      Dave.
    • Juan Julian Merelo Guervos
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 19, 2001
        damullens@... wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Right now we have a soap cgi-based server. We would like better
        > performance. I read the guide and there were four options...which one
        > is the best (as far as performance is concerned)?

        From my own experiments, the fastest option is to use the TCP
        server/client. Of course, it works better within the same machine.

        > Also, which configuration would be easiest to implement given that we
        > are using the cgi-based soap server?

        Plain vanilla CGI; but the fastest is the mod_perl based.

        Atalaya => http://granavenida.com/atalaya
        Dream => http://dr-ea-m.sourceforge.net
        OPEAL => http://opeal.sourceforge.net