Re: [soaplite] Problem with TCP client/server

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 18, 2001
      Hi, Juan!

      > Pretty classical, right? Maybe I can't figure out the syntax, but I
      No, syntax is correct. Problem is that URI doesn't correlate with
      package on server side:

      > my $soap = SOAP::Lite->uri( 'http://geneura.ugr.es/CH' )
      and
      > package ClearingHouse;

      Your URL should have ClearingHouse as PATH:

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite->uri( 'http://geneura.ugr.es/ClearingHouse' )
      or you need to do dispatch differently to resolve your URI to class
      ClearingHouse. Let me know if you still have problems.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://personals.yahoo.com