Re: [soaplite] array of struct

  • Dana Powers
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 16, 2001
      Paul's SOAP::Lite package also provides a wonderful implementation of the
      XML-RPC protocol, which is a much lighter weight way to do what SOAP does.
      Check out www.xmlrpc.org for more information. It currently lists 50
      implementations in 34 languages/environments. We had used SOAP for cross
      platform interoperability in a large commercial environment, but ran into
      the same sorts of problems that you did. After that, we've switched to
      XML-RPC for everything.
      dpk