RE: [soaplite] FW: [radio-userland] SOAP::Lite and Radio

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hi, Dave!

      --- Dave Seidel <dave@...> wrote:
      > I added the maptype line immediately before the call into Radio,
      > but I got the same result -- it's still calling out the same xmlns
      > declaration.
      then you have two choices:

      1. map SOAPStruct to other URI, like

      $soap->maptype({SOAPStruct => $SOAP::Constants::NS_ENC});

      2. disable autotyping

      $soap->autotype(0)

      as far as I know Frontier will work without type attributes also.

      Hope it helps and let me know how it goes.

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
        Hi, Dave!

        Forgot to mention. You may disable mapping completely with
        $soap->maptype({}); It may work in your case, though it depends on
        Frontier's reaction.

        Best wishes, Paul.

      • Dave Seidel
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
          Thanks, Paul. None of these variants work yet, but I'm confident that
          there's a way to do it. My time is limited for a few days while I'm away at
          the Knowledge Technologies conference in Austin, but I'll keep playing.