RE: [soaplite] FW: [radio-userland] SOAP::Lite and Radio

  • Dave Seidel
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
      Hi Paul,

      Thanks for the speedy reply -- took me a while to try it because I was
      traveling.

      I added the maptype line immediately before the call into Radio, but I got
      the same result -- it's still calling out the same xmlns declaration.

      - Dave

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
        Hi, Dave!

        --- Dave Seidel <dave@...> wrote:
        > I added the maptype line immediately before the call into Radio,
        > but I got the same result -- it's still calling out the same xmlns
        > declaration.
        then you have two choices:

        1. map SOAPStruct to other URI, like

        $soap->maptype({SOAPStruct => $SOAP::Constants::NS_ENC});

        2. disable autotyping

        $soap->autotype(0)

        as far as I know Frontier will work without type attributes also.

        Hope it helps and let me know how it goes.

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
          Hi, Dave!

          Forgot to mention. You may disable mapping completely with
          $soap->maptype({}); It may work in your case, though it depends on
          Frontier's reaction.

          Best wishes, Paul.

          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 4, 2001
            Thanks, Paul. None of these variants work yet, but I'm confident that
            there's a way to do it. My time is limited for a few days while I'm away at
            the Knowledge Technologies conference in Austin, but I'll keep playing.