More .net client and soap-lite server problem

  • Weidong Wang
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2001
      I finally have a .net client talking to my soap-lite server. Previously I was using a soap-lite client simulating .net behavior and I got that part to work.

      But with the real .NET client, the server is complaining with "client denied access" error:

      SOAP::Serializer::envelope: Client Denied access to method (GetMessage) in class
       (main) at C:/Perl/site/lib/SOAP/Lite.pm line 1498.

      Here is the wire request from my soap-lite client simulating the .NET behavior (in the SoapAction part). My soap-lite server uses distach_with() with the actualy soapaction values. I wonder what makes the soap-lite server to complain. It must be something in the request HTTP header, right? Does it matter for the soap envelop itself?

      Thanks.

      Weidong

      POST http://wang2:88/SOAP HTTP/1.0
      Accept: text/xml