Re: [soaplite] SOAP::Lite WSDL limitations

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 25, 2001
      Hi, Richard!

      > fails with "Can't call method "namespace" on undefined
      > value in SOAP::Lite.pm 1708"
      >
      > Is there a simple workaround for this ?
      It was a problem in v0.50 that was latter fixed. You can upgrade to
      v0.51 that doesn't have this problem. According to WSDL file service
      expects to get one complex parameter and you're providing four
      simple. Probably something like this will work:

      use strict;
      use SOAP::Lite;

      my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      ->service('http://www.brentewood.com/services/Mail.asmx?WSDL')
      ;

      $soap->SendEmailSimple({
      from => 'xxx@...',
      to => 'xxx@...',
      subject => "hello world",
      body => "here is some email",
      });

      SOAP::Lite can't handle complex objects in WSDL, but there is a
      workaround. As far as I remember it was discussed recently on this
      list. Let me know if you still have problems.

      Best wishes, Paul.