RE: [soaplite] Daemon process

  • Ray Rizzuto
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
      Paul,

      I found that even the HTTP::Daemon package doesn't describe LocalAddr - it defers you to IO::Socket::INET!

      I think your daemon examples shouldn't specify LocalAddr since it's more likely that a server process would want to bind on ALL addresses.

      Ray
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2001
        Hi, Ray!

        --- Ray Rizzuto <ray.rizzuto@...> wrote:
        > I found that even the HTTP::Daemon package doesn't describe
        > LocalAddr - it defers you to IO::Socket::INET!
        >
        > I think your daemon examples shouldn't specify LocalAddr since it's
        > more likely that a server process would want to bind on ALL
        addresses.
        Good point. Will do. At least will mention both cases. Thanks.

        http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/