Re: [soaplite] .NET client and Soap-Lite Server?

  • Weidong Wang
    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 21, 2001
      Sorry, Paul. URI's dispatch_with() does not work. I got client failed to access error. I did have trailign slash.

      Also, when you say on_dispatch(), you meant dispatch_to()? The code does not like on_dispatch().

      Oh, to make the server responding to both .NET client and soap-lite client, I needed both dispatch_to('Class') and dispatch_with() with exact SoapAction for each method. That is what is working for me now.

      Weidong