Re: SSL certificate support

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2001
      Hi, Philip!

      > I'd love to be able to do something like:
      >
      > my $soap = SOAP::Lite
      > -> ssl_ca_path('/path/to/certs')
      > -> uri('https://localhost/quotes')
      > -> proxy('https://localhost/ref');
      I'd love too. I'd rather see something more like:

      -> proxy('https://localhost/ref', ssl_ca_path => '/path/to/certs');

      That's the place for all transport-specific parameters.

      > Do you have plans to allow for the specifying of SSL
      > certificates in SOAP::Lite?
      Yes, I do. I have a really big plans. I was expecting to get some
      help with sertificate support. It's on my todo list, but it's not on
      very top of it. Fortunately it's orthogonal to other pieces, so as
      soon as you add it to LWP::Protocol::https, you can use it everywhere
      (and in SOAP::Lite too). Any takers ;)?

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://im.yahoo.com