Trouble using lite.dll under Win2k/IIS

  • seancolbath@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 10:36 AM
      Hi there --

      I'm trying to use Lite.dll under Win2k/IIS, and am having some
      problems. I've downloaded and tried both versions of Lite.dll (and
      yes, run regsvr32 :-). But whenever I try to create the SOAP.Lite
      object, either in the server or in a client, I blow up with an
      exception.

      Am I doing something wrong? Does Lite.dll have to be in any magic
      directory anywhere?

      [for those interested, the application error is:

      The instruction at "0x20454d41" referenced memory at "0x20454d41".
      The memory could not be "read".]