Getting to work with SOAP::Lite on unix and windows

  • dudeinthevalley@yahoo.co.uk
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 10:12 AM
      Hello All,

      I am trying the SOAP::Lite product so that i can use it in my
      middleware. I have tested the chat example (using tcp) and started
      the server on a unix box. i am able to run chat clients on the same
      box. But when i try to run the chat.pl from a Windows workstation, it
      gives me an - "Application failed during request deserialization: no
      element found" error

      Does anybody know about this error? Any help will be greatly
      appreciated.

      Regards
      Vinu