Re: [soaplite] Activate trace-mode later

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 22, 2001
      Hi, JUG!

      > I only found 'on_debug' (but it's said that you should better use
      > trace) and it seems to me, that 'trace' outputs more than 'debug'??
      Yes, in some cases. on_debug allows you to switch debug on, but there
      are also other information you may want to get.

      If you are interesting only in debug, you may do:

      ->on_debug(sub{print@_}); # on

      ->on_debug(sub{}); # off

      you can also use:

      SOAP::Trace->import(debug => sub {print@_}); # on

      SOAP::Trace->import(-debug); # off

      with SOAP::Trace syntax you can use any other trace symbols, like
      transport, trace, debug, all and others. See SOAP::Trace section in
      documentation for more information.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/