SSL relate question...

  • Fisher, James
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
      Are there any issues around ssl soap calls to another domain. For example,
      if I am on one domain under ssl. When I go to another page under ssl and
      that page makes a soap call over ssl to another domain. Any thoughts?

      JF
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
        Hi, James!

        I don't see a problem there as soon as it's separate calls: 1 calls 2
        and 2 calls 3. If you want to do something like https proxying, I
        don't think you'll be able to do it now.

        best wishes, Paul.

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/