Work around for sending complex structures to MS.net/C#

  • mdiplacido@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 8, 2001
      i'm using SOAP::Lite on the client side and i'm trying to send an
      array of hash ref's to my MS.net webservice. This is a complex
      structure that doesn't appear to map to any particular structure in
      C#. Is there a way for me to convert a perl array of hash's to a
      XML structure? if i can pull that off then i can pass this XML
      document as a string to my .NET service. once i have this on
      the .NET side i can load it into the MS XMLDocument object for
      further processing. is this the way to handle the senario where
      you have a server that doesn't support wacky structures like you find
      in perl?

      thanks!
      -marco