RE: [soaplite] Re: more ASP / Lite.dll problems

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 7, 2001
      Hi, Mike!

      I can only add that if @INC is the real problem in this case (which
      seems to be) you can always write

      .dispatch_to("/directory/with/modules","Module1","Module2") _

      and you don't need to do explicit 'use Module1' in this case.
      SOAP::ite will load it on demand and @INC will be enabled during
      compilation since you mentioned this module as allowed in dispatch
      list.

      @INC disabled only if module found in specified directories, but it's
      not mentioned explicitly. More information is availble in SECURITY
      section of SOAP::Lite documentation. Hope it helps.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/