delphi interop

  • Alexandre Maret
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2001
      hello

      I need to send lists (string or structs) from a SOAP::Lite server to a
      delphi 6 client. The client uses the wsdl to generate stubs.

      How should I return my list server-side ?

      return @list;
      return \@list;
      return SOAP::Data->value(...);
      return SOAP::Data->value( { "list" => \@list } ); (!)

      here is (part of) my wsdl as of now:

      <types>
      <xsd:schema targetNamespace="urn:MyStuff"
      <xsd:complexType name="UserList">
      <xsd:all>
      <xsd:element name="username" type="xsd:string"
      minOccurs="0"
      maxOccurs="unbounded" />
      </xsd:all>
      </xsd:complexType>
      </schema>
      </types>

      <message name="ListUsersRequest"/>
      <message name="ListUsersResponse">
      <part name="list" type="myTypes:UserList"/>
      </message>

      What is my response supposed to look like ?
      I'm completely stuck ... so thanks for any advice ...

      alex