Re: [soaplite] Re: forcing base64 in XMLRPC::Lite

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 6, 2001
      > So at least it's in the ball park as a custom solution, which is a
      > lot better.
      True, it could make a difference sometimes, esp. for CGI apps,
      because it doesn't need to initiate XML::Parser. yet keep in mind
      that XML::Parser::Lite doesn't do entity decoding, so you have to do
      it on application level if you need to. Future versions may support
      entity decoding. If you do base64 you shouldn't have any problem
      though.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/