Re: [soaplite] Strange serialization behaviour when sending a hash

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 8:50 AM
      Hi, Marcello!

      > The solution is to explicitly set the type in SOAP::Data to map,
      > but I would prefer a consistent behaviour in both cases (with and
      > without an integer as key)
      That is consistent. Map is not a standard type, but it's supported by
      SOAP::Lite and ApacheSOAP. More toolkits may support it in a future,
      but it's still non-standard. SOAP::Lite uses Map only if hash can't
      be encoded in a usual way (keys have some non-XMLizible values, like
      numbers, strings with zeroes or something like that). If you want to
      generate Maps in all case, than you need to specify this type
      explicitly.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/