Re: Where can I find perlctrl?

  • Marcello Teodori
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 25, 2001
      I have the same problem.
      I' ve tried registering the Lite.dll library, both versions on
      - Windows 2000 Server
      - ActivePerl 5.6.1.628
      I always get:
      - "ClassFactory cannot create..." with standalone version
      - "PerlCtrl missing..." with minimal version
      Unfortunately I need to use ASP to store an object in the application
      context, so I don't have alternatives.
      I've tried as a workaround the following PerlScript code that does
      not call Lite.dll but should be the same:

      <Script Language="PerlScript" RunAt="Server">
      use SOAP::Lite;

      $Response->{ContentType} = "text/xml; charset=utf-8";
      $Response->Write(
      SOAP::Lite::COM
      -> server("SOAP::Server")
      -> dispatch_to('C:/alitalia/src/pl')
      -> handle($Request->BinaryRead($Request->{TotalBytes}))
      );
      </Script>

      but all I get is the following error:
      Can't call method "send_receive" on an undefined value at
      C:/Perl/site/lib/SOAP/Lite.pm line 395.
      and I can't find a solution to this.

      Any hint could be appreciated, thanx

      Marcello Teodori