Cannot register Lite.dll on Windows NT

  • roman.levenchteine@kullen.rwth-aachen.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 5:24 AM
      Hallo,

      I'm trying to register stand-alone Lite.dll from SOAP::Lite version
      0.50 on Windows NT 4.0, but I always get the following message from
      regsvr32:

      DllRegisterServer in Lite.dll failed
      Return code was 0x80004005

      The perl version of SOAP::Lite works under Linux perfectly well.

      What can be the reason for the registration failures? Has someone
      successfully installed this DLL on Windows NT?

      Best regards,
      Roman