RE: [soaplite] TCP Tunnel/Monitor (solution?)

  • Michael Percy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2001
      After thinking about this, inside tcptrace you would have to map your tunnel
      to services.soaplite.com's actual IP address (NOT its hostname).

      Then you would call your program in soap::lite with a proxy of
      "services.soaplite.com:8080" and this would map -> "127.0.0.1:8080", BUT it
      would now have a "Host:" header of "services.soaplite.com". This should
      allow the Virtual Host to work correctly.

      Hope this is clearer. And I'll let this thread die now, as apparently no one
      really cares anyway ;)

      Mike