RE: [soaplite] TCP Tunnel/Monitor (solution?)

  • Michael Percy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24 1:10 PM
      After thinking about this, inside tcptrace you would have to map your tunnel
      to services.soaplite.com's actual IP address (NOT its hostname).

      Then you would call your program in soap::lite with a proxy of
      "services.soaplite.com:8080" and this would map -> "127.0.0.1:8080", BUT it
      would now have a "Host:" header of "services.soaplite.com". This should
      allow the Virtual Host to work correctly.

      Hope this is clearer. And I'll let this thread die now, as apparently no one
      really cares anyway ;)

      Mike