Re: [soaplite] responseless SOAP call?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hi, Weidong!

      Yes, that's possible, but you'll need to inherit Serializer from
      SOAP::Serializer and override envelope method there that will return
      empty string instead of serialized envelope (as 'fault' or 'response'
      envelope). That should make a result you're looking for.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/