Re: [soaplite] SOAP Fault with a header, how?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 24, 2001
      Hi, Weidong!

      I knew that somebody will ask about it :). There is no way to
      generate headers with Fault right now. I mean easy way. There is
      always low level to generate information you need (you can override
      envelope method in serializer and do there whatever you need), I can
      send you code for it, but it's like fire into flies from guns. I will
      think about interface for it and implement it in the next version.
      Let me know if it's critical for you, I'll send you a code for that.

      Best wishes, Paul.

      http://phonecard.yahoo.com/