SOAP Fault with a header, how?

  • Weidong Wang
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 12:23 PM
      How can I use die_with_fault, or SOAP::Fault to throw a fault, with a header element?

      Thanks.

      Weidong

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24 8:30 AM
        Hi, Weidong!

        I knew that somebody will ask about it :). There is no way to
        generate headers with Fault right now. I mean easy way. There is
        always low level to generate information you need (you can override
        envelope method in serializer and do there whatever you need), I can
        send you code for it, but it's like fire into flies from guns. I will
        think about interface for it and implement it in the next version.
        Let me know if it's critical for you, I'll send you a code for that.

        Best wishes, Paul.

        http://phonecard.yahoo.com/