Re: When is a fault not a fault?

  • bill.costa_01
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 25, 2013
      Thanks to everybody for your help on this. I asked my Sys Admin to install v1.0 today, but unfortunately that did not solve the problem. I can get the service to work when there is no fault, but so far, for the faults I've been generating, the SOAP::SOM object is not defined and an exception is thrown...

      SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::send_receive: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error

      ...but an envelope is indeed returned and it contains the fault. What's the next step -- report it as a bug?